Sweet Summer Time!

Sweet Summer Time!
New Found Love

Cloud Nine Rose

Cloud Nine Rose
Wish for Summer

Monday, July 26, 2010

Finished Tour De Fleece!




I finished my first Tour! It was fun and I was inspired by so many wonderful people. I set my sites a bit high for a first timer. Guess next year I'll know better. Here's a picture of my work. I spun the blue BFL/Tussah Silk and plied it with the Green Merino. I spun a vibrant Blue that is BFL/Bamboo that I'm planning to ply with a mystery fiber which is sky blue, thats what I have on my wheel right now. I also spun a pretty pink BFL and plied it with a white baby alpaca and mystery wine colored fiber. I'm so happy with my progress, I can hardly wait to finish what I didn't get done. YEAH ME!!!!

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Those yarns are absoltely LOVELY. Great job. And congrats for completing Tour De Fleece. Like you, I try to spin at least a little bit every day and as a result, the spinning seems to be getting better and better. Nice job!