Sweet Summer Time!

Sweet Summer Time!
New Found Love

Cloud Nine Rose

Cloud Nine Rose
Wish for Summer

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Summer is Finally Here!

After an extremely cold Winter, which we would all like to forget, my garden is finally coming
out and is in full growth and glory!

Summer is here and the days are long and warmer than even a month ago. 
I've been spinning like a crazy lady on my deck. Getting my bobbins cleared and ready for 
the Sheep to Shawl competition for Black Sheep Gathering here in Eugene.
My team of amazing spinners and weavers have put together a beautiful shawl that will WOW
the judges!  Ok maybe not WOW them as much as give them ponder to wonderful abilities
in fiber knowledge as well as spinning and weaving. 

June 20th is coming soon and we will be ready for a full day of fun!



No comments: