Sweet Summer Time!

Sweet Summer Time!
New Found Love

Cloud Nine Rose

Cloud Nine Rose
Wish for Summer

Monday, July 4, 2016

Goodness!
Its been a year since I've updated this blog!
Last I updated my son was about to be married to the love of his life.
Well we got through a beautiful 103* day on July 2,


2015. It was the hottest
day of the year. A memory of love commitment and joy! It was a delightful 
day for sure!
A year later also brings me to a year of healing from the grief of the lose of my
sweet Momma. It was a year in February, but it seems so real still and more raw
than I had ever imagined feeling. Every day is a journey to healing, but I never 
thought it would take so long to get there. She truly was my hero in life.
What am I doing to find joy in my life? I fill my days of course with a sit at a desk
job. I love my work. I meet patients all day who have life stories galore. They are a 
blessing to me. 
I have recently taken up "Dance Exercise" with a friend and love it. It really does 
help to exercise and revive my brain and soul with something that makes me smile.
I still knit, spin and weave. This part of my world brings great joy. Fills my thoughts
with design, color and a sense of accomplishment. 
Happy Summer 2016. Life is good and the days are long and restful.

No comments: