Sweet Summer Time!

Sweet Summer Time!
New Found Love

Cloud Nine Rose

Cloud Nine Rose
Wish for Summer

Saturday, November 14, 2009

ALMOST THANKSGIVING!!!

Well it's almost Thanksgiving.... I keep hearing my co-workers and friends talking about Christmas shopping!!! It just seems so absurd to be thinking so early about Christmas of all things!!! I am still not over Summer>>>> I so love Summer>>>> The nights are getting cold and it's nice to snuggle into the down comforter at night. But you know Summer is so serene and warm. I love how the sun feels on my skin and the warmth of the evening from a hot day. I like the changing of the seasons but I miss the warmth of Summer. II think I'm close to starting back to school. I now have the dilemma of a start date. November 18th or January 3rd,2010.... Oh the angst of making decisions of an adult 51 year old woman. I think of how busy this time of year is, and if I should start so soon before I'm sure about funding? The questions of this life some times make me think about wether it's that important at this moment or just to take it one day at a time. I start to question my decision when I finally have time to think. The time to think is early in the morning before the house becomes awake and full of noise and movement. I'm sure I will decide soon. I just don't like the feeling of hurry... I already have enough of that at work and home. This all may seem like a lot of rambling, but rambling helps you make choices that are difficult. II think my decision is made........ I'll tell later. Make the weekend a fabulous one. Be Strong, Be Bold, Trust Jesus>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: