Sweet Summer Time!

Sweet Summer Time!
New Found Love

Cloud Nine Rose

Cloud Nine Rose
Wish for Summer

Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's November!!!!

Hello to the folks who read my blog!!! I've decided that I most likely am the only one that does... This however is a great way to keep track of my life for me. I can hardly believe that we are close to Thanksgiving. We will have the troops here again this year. Life is busy and I have been thinking about going back to school. I have looked into Colorado Tech online school. I just applied for my FAFSA so we will see how I stand on finances with it all. It just makes sense right now to try and make myself more marketable. I am working full time as a dental assistant but my body is beginning to rebel against the rigors of the high stress. I'm looking into Medical insurance coding. We shall see.... Oh well on to bigger and better things! SPIN AND KNIT,SPIN AND KNIT

No comments: