Sweet Summer Time!

Sweet Summer Time!
New Found Love

Cloud Nine Rose

Cloud Nine Rose
Wish for Summer

Friday, September 24, 2010

Been a While!!!!

Wow!!! I haven't posted anything for a while! Since school has started we have been on a roller coaster! 
I have been out every day pounding the pavement for work! It's Fall and my husband got laid off from his job. He only has 9 weeks left on his unemployment so here we go...... I have sent out and gone to every dental office in town. Cant give up! I have had 2 interviews, one decided to not hire any one at this time. The other only wanted part-time and I needed full time.... Oh the joy of life right now in these uncertain times!
I continue to spin and knit it helps me get through these really stress filled moments and days. 
On the flip side of all this, life does go on! The twins are playing water polo and are doing great in school. They are amazing and I thank "God" daily for the joy my children have given me!!!!

No comments: