Sweet Summer Time!

Sweet Summer Time!
New Found Love

Cloud Nine Rose

Cloud Nine Rose
Wish for Summer

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of my blog peeps :) 
This past year has been an interesting one,with many ups and downs. Unemployment has been the hardest of them all. I have to say that we have worked very hard to keep our heads high and keep our spirits up with activities with our beautiful boys. I have enjoyed being with them for the summer which hasn't happened in many years. My husband even though unhappy without work for the last 3 years, has been given the gift of being with our boys and learning about them in a new way. He has been here to help our oldest purchase his first car. He has been at every swim meet that the twins have swam, he even has learned how to volunteer at swim meets, timing and clean up. He amazingly has really enjoyed it.....
I'm grateful for the random jobs I have been able to pick up here and there. Right now I'm working a temp job until the end of January or longer. While I don't like the drive at night when I'm tired after working a 9-10 hour day, I'm very grateful for the job. After being home all summer I'm missing being home with the boys. They have been so understanding. 
So now about my knitting and spinning! It has preserved my sanity! I have missed a few of my Wednesday Evening knitting groups at Textiles A Mano, but have worked really hard at going to spinning on Saturdays! I really have enjoyed the wonderful friends I have met and continue to meet there.
Merry Christmas to everyone! Keep your heart full of thankfulness and joy and you will have Peace!