Sweet Summer Time!

Sweet Summer Time!
New Found Love

Cloud Nine Rose

Cloud Nine Rose
Wish for Summer

Friday, December 17, 2010

Time is Flying!!!

Oh my goodness! Am I wasting time? Its almost time! YIKES!
These are the questions that I ask myself at this time of year.
We are down to the wire on Christmas and I don't have a thing done! OK that's in my mind.... I do have the tree and lights hung, and as much of my Christmas Village up that I'm willing to deal with. That means that if I put it all up my back will hurt and then I will have deal with the kitties sitting in the middle of it all like big abominable snow cats! They just love to annoy me to no end like that! I swear they see me coming through their sleeping eyes and boom! Get up and jump out of the middle of it all as house's and little fake people and horse's go flopping and flying around! 
This year I decided to make it a little more real looking by covering the couch pillows with the white snow looking batting and then putting a book under each house to stabilize it. Crazy of me to think that the cats wouldn't see those nice soft pillows of snow as their beds!!!! I swear I live in a constant PollyAnna World! Denial and playing the" Glad Game" in my head constantly! 
Where was I going with all this? Oh just to say that if your not ready for Christmas its ok. It all could be worse, you could have a cat sitting in the middle of it all thinking its all about them!
Thank goodness its all about Jesus! Merry Christmas 

No comments: