Sweet Summer Time!

Sweet Summer Time!
New Found Love

Cloud Nine Rose

Cloud Nine Rose
Wish for Summer

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Swim!

Cameron

Cameron

Luke>> in the middle, blond fuzzy hair

Cameron and Luke 17 years old, my twins
These last two weeks have been dedicated to High School Swimming! My twins just swam district and now we head to State. They were on the bubble in 2 of their relays and now both relays are heading to State! Cameron is seeded 1st in the 100 Breast Stroke, and 3rd in 200 IM. Luke is seeded 8th in the 500 Freestyle and 10th in the 200 Freestyle! I'm so amazingly proud! Now on to State next weekend in Portland. Prelims on Friday and then depending on how they do, they will swim finals on Saturday. So needless to say my spinning and knitting have taken a 2 week break on the weekends. I still try and do at least an hour in the evenings before I fall over exhausted! 

No comments: