Sweet Summer Time!

Sweet Summer Time!
New Found Love

Cloud Nine Rose

Cloud Nine Rose
Wish for Summer

Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby its Cold Out There!!!!

Friday, no work, no swim meet! Just me my needles and my spinning wheel and a hot Cup o' Joe... AHHHH Life is good. The sky is blue, it's 34* out side and I really don't know what the wind chill is. The wind has been blowing the snow around all day. Weather man says its going to dip down to 14* tonight.
My heart is full of sunshine and joy to have my needles in my hands. I'm finishing my little shawlette that I have been working on since before Christmas. Next big project on the horizon is the  Pacific Northwest Shawl as a KAL with friends at Textiles A Mano. I'm so excited to get started on that in May!
My Little Garden Birds all Frozen Over

No comments: