Sweet Summer Time!

Sweet Summer Time!
New Found Love

Cloud Nine Rose

Cloud Nine Rose
Wish for Summer

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is the day I was born to John and Darlene Dobson. I was born on a day that it was truly Spring in Eugene, Oregon. I'm told it           snowed, sleeted, rained, and the sun shone. I was born at 5:00pm, as my Dad always said at dinner time! How rude! However I think that my birth was a thrill to my Daddy, as I was and am his only daughter. I'm his little POOPSIE.... Now not every one knows that he calls me that. So don't be passing it around :). I had a big brother to greet me when I was brought home to Baxter Street. Of course that was only after my Mom was kept a mandatory 5 days in the hospital. I'm told   that she was very happy to get out of that place. Too many women      screaming and fussing when they were in labor. Just too noisy! Haha   I'm sure my Mom is reliving my birth story as I type. She is very good at birthday parties about telling her children and grand children about their birth stories. As she always says, every one has a birthday story and every one deserves to know it. I love my Mommy!                                                                        
I think thats funny. Times have really changed now!                          
At 53 years old, I really don't feel much different other than my        joints aren't as limber as they were even a year ago. Yes I still dye    my hair, if I didn't it would most likely be a very dull gray with         streaks of brown. I really hate to think of that! I'm still raising my      twins so as long as I have children under 20 years of age, I will be      dyeing my hair!                                                                                      
I'm sure that today will be like any other day for me. I work, I have lunch, I work, I come home.... Only that I intend to take an extra     long time tonight taking a bath and soaking in the fact that I am one year older with a glass of wine. Cheers to me on this lovely day in March that I call my BIRTH - DAY!!!!!!                                           

No comments: